Sale: 25% Off Everything

25-off-everything-blog-march.14

Now through March 26th, receive 25% off all products with promo code EVERYTHING14

Spring has officially sprung and it’s time to clean out your camera. You’ve got hundreds (if not thousands) of photos collecting cyber-dust and clogging up memory on your computer and hard drive. Free your photos, yo!

Spring cleaning has never been so fun. Upload your snaps and order fresh PrintsPhoto BooksAccordion Minis and more.

Shop Now

This discount cannot be combined with other offers. If checking out with multiple orders, offer will only apply to one cart. Discount does not apply to shipping charge and expires March 26th, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. (Central).

8 Responses to “Sale: 25% Off Everything”

1. Darsey Henton March 25, 2014 at 11:32 am #

Could I get some free prints to try out the site for the first time?

• Mpix Support March 25, 2014 at 4:13 pm #

Hello Darsey, unfortunately we do not offer free test prints. If you’re interested in seeing our different paper types we offer paper sample kits http://www.mpix.com/products/merchandise/

2. L Smith March 26, 2014 at 8:35 pm #

I tried last night to place an order and couldn’t figure out how to do it. I just spent another half hour trying to figure it out and am giving up. If I had done this during business hours, I suppose I might have called but I can’t even find a telephone number on your site. Why is there nothing on your site that simply tells you how to select photos and order prints? Definitely not intuitive and most frustrating.

• Mpix Support March 27, 2014 at 9:31 am #

Hello, we are so sorry for the frustration. Please send an email to our customer service at customerservice@mpix.com so we can help you out!

3. Kelly March 27, 2014 at 3:09 pm #

Hi!
    I have been trying to place my order since yesterday to receive the 25% off everything promotion.
    Everytime I tried to submit my order I got “error” and had to start over.
    I finally got it submitted now.
    Is their anyway for me to still receive that discount?
    Thanks!

• Mpix Support March 27, 2014 at 3:39 pm #

Hey Kelly, please shoot an email to our customer service team explaining what happened and they will be able to help you out!

4. Pamela April 7, 2014 at 9:54 pm #

I am trying to place my order and the discount code is not working. Could you please advise?

• Mpix Support April 8, 2014 at 3:42 pm #

Hi Pamela, unfortunately that promo expired on March 26th. So sorry for the confusion!