Sale: 30% Off Prints Through 5/21

Print Sale

We’ve been thinking, and we are long overdue for a good old fashioned print sale.

Now through May 21, receive 30% off Prints with promo code PRINTS2014. From itty bitty sizes to 24×36, this sale includes all sizes and papers. Grab your camera and head outdoors, spring is here and it’s time to come out of hibernation.

Hit us with your best shot!

Shop Now

No refunds on orders placed prior to the sale. Discount applies to prints only and does not include Standouts, Gallery Wraps, mounting services or finishing services such as lustre coating and retouching. Cannot be combined with other offers. Not valid on orders placed through Mpix ROES. Promo expires May 21, 2014 at 11:59 p.m. (Central).

20 Responses to “Sale: 30% Off Prints Through 5/21”

1. Sarah Hoofman May 19, 2014 at 10:29 am #

I see the disclaimer about this offer and certain things it does not apply to. I have film processing I am trying to unlock and it is not accepting the promo code. Does it also not apply to those prints?

• Mpix Support May 20, 2014 at 8:38 am #

Hello Sarah, once your images have been unlocked you should be able to use the code for a discount on Prints. If you’re still having difficulty with the code, please contact our Customer Service at customerservice@mpix.com and we will be able to help you out from there!

2. Martha May 21, 2014 at 8:33 am #

I am trying to upload my pictures so I can get my order placed today and use the promo code. Is there something wrong with your sight that is causing pictures to not upload. I left them in the process of uploading last night and it did not upload any. I started it again this morning before I left for work, which was over an hour ago, and I see that it has only uploaded 5 pictures. Last night I kept getting an error from your sight that said to contact the web master. Is there anything that can be done to extend the promo code if it won’t upload my pictures. BTW, I have never had any trouble uploading pictures…I have pretty speedy internet and a new computer. Thanks for your assistance.

• Mpix Support May 21, 2014 at 9:42 am #

Hi Martha, I have just sent you an email!

3. Nancy Rodriguez May 22, 2014 at 12:25 am #

Hi there! I’m trying to order photos with the promo code and it is not working for me either. Help!! :)

• Mpix Support May 23, 2014 at 9:05 am #

We apologize for the difficulties you encountered during the promo, Nancy. A member of our team will be emailing you shortly to assist.

4. Paul May 22, 2014 at 12:31 am #

I am a new customer and was trying to place an initial order using the promo code for 30% off (PRINTS2014) but the site is not accepting it. Please help!

• Mpix Support May 23, 2014 at 9:05 am #

We apologize for the difficulties you encountered during the promo, Paul. A member of our team will be emailing you shortly to assist.

5. Crissy s May 22, 2014 at 2:33 am #

I’ve had a Ton of problems getting your site to upload my pictures. I stayed up late …2:30 am to figure it out and finally gave up and sent what I could but the code did not work. Ugh … Please help

• Mpix Support May 23, 2014 at 9:06 am #

We apologize for the difficulties you encountered during the promo, Crissy. A member of our team will be emailing you shortly to assist.

6. amy May 22, 2014 at 9:24 am #

I had the same problem with uploading my pictures. I started uploading on the 20th and it would download so many then would quit. I wanted them in by the 21st so I could take advantage of the promo code for it is a big order, by the time they uploaded and ordered everything I needed I got done an hour past the deadline :( so was wondering if you do extend the promo or how soon will you have another sale so I can place my order. Thank you

• Mpix Support May 23, 2014 at 9:06 am #

We apologize for the difficulties you encountered during the promo, Amy. A member of our team will be emailing you shortly to assist.

7. Susan May 23, 2014 at 4:58 pm #

I was trying using the code for 30percent off for a new customer but it says I am not eligible. This is my first time ordering from mpix.

• Mpix Support May 28, 2014 at 9:34 am #

Hi Susan. We apologize about the difficulties with your first order. A member of our customer service team will be emailing you shortly to assist.

8. Jennifer May 23, 2014 at 6:17 pm #

Hi, I tried uploading my photos (a lot of them!!!) on 5/21 but the site kept freezing. I was finally able to get the photos uploaded yesterday but the promo is over. Any chance you’ll be extending or offering the promo again? Thanks so much!

• Mpix Support May 28, 2014 at 9:36 am #

Hi Jennifer. We apologize about the site issues you encountered during our promotion. We do run promos regularly through the year and have more planned in the coming weeks and months. Please check back with us regularly for details, which we send out through email, post to our blog and share on social media.

9. Caitlin May 25, 2014 at 6:29 am #

I was also wondering how frequently you have print sales? I am a new customer-thinking about placing my first order-but also had difficulty ordering by 5/21. Trying to decide if I should hold out for the next sale? Thanks!

• Mpix Support May 28, 2014 at 9:37 am #

Hi Caitlin. We apologize about the difficulties with ordering during our promotion. We do run promos regularly through the year and have more planned in the coming weeks and months. Please check back with us regularly for details, which we send out through email, post to our blog and share on social media.

10. Rachael May 27, 2014 at 11:28 am #

Hello –

I wrote a similar comment that seems to have disappeared. Please email regarding my concern over the slow download times during the promo. I was unable to place an order. Thank you,
    Rachael

• Mpix Support May 28, 2014 at 9:38 am #

We apologize about the difficulties with ordering during our promotion, Rachael. A member of our customer service team will be emailing you shortly to assist.