Holiday Turnaround

Updated: December 15, 2015 Mpix Support Holidays

holiday-turnaround-blog-dec.15

We are working non-stop to deliver your photo goodies for the holidays. This time of year, we strongly recommend that you select Expedited Shipping to give you peace of mind during this busy season. Check out our turnaround times:

Prints are typically ready to be shipped within 1 business day. If your order is received by 11 am CST, there’s a good chance it could ship within the same day.

Photo Books have been a huge hit this holiday season and we’ve been able to maintain our usual turnaround time of 1-2 business days in lab. This is true for Premium PanoramicSoftcover Panoramic, Economy and Accordion Minis.

Framed Prints, Gallery Wraps and Modern Metals take a tad longer at 2-3 business days in lab but you still have time to receive your order Christmas Eve.

Find the rest of our estimated processing times here.

6 Responses to “Holiday Turnaround”

1. December 18, 2015 at 12:54 pm #

We place an order for 13 24X36 photos late on Wednesday afternoon. We are in CA. The photos arrived this morning (Friday). We could not believe it. The quality was outstanding. Found you on the internet and took a chance. So glad we did.

• December 18, 2015 at 4:15 pm #

Thanks so much!

2. December 21, 2015 at 12:55 pm #

Hi! I just noticed that I ordered the wrong prints while framing my gifts- I am hoping to get them in by Xmas! I am stunned and super impressed with the photo quality as well as shipping – fingers crossed for a Xmas delivery thank you!!

• December 22, 2015 at 4:49 pm #

Hi! I received my photos today, I am so impressed with your service! Thank you!

3. Kimberly Miller December 23, 2015 at 12:17 pm #

I have been ordering my photo needs from mix without fail for the past several years. I have always been impressed with the quality and promptness. This year it is an entirely different story. I received only have of my $100+ order. I paid extra for a pearlescent sheen which was not on the order I received. The website will not allow you to speak to someone about your customer service failures, and I am receiving no response to my internet inquiries. Needless to say I am beyond frustrated, and have paid for items I have not received with no recourse. I caution you strongly when choosing this company for your photo needs!

• December 23, 2015 at 1:20 pm #

Hello Kim, we have responded to your message on Facebook and will provide further assistance immediately. Our sincerest apologies for the mistake.